ATS has been proudly supporting the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) since 2006. Our team offers unparalleled technical expertise, coupled with a highly efficient management infrastructure designed to meet the challenging needs of our Virtual SYSCOM clients.
Quality Assurance is at the forefront of our day to day operations, with the singular goal of ensuring that products or services not only meet, but exceed customer expectations. This involves monitoring and managing performance based metrics through formal quality objectives. Our quality system includes includes Key Process Overview, Contract Administration Process, Project Management Process, and the Corrective/Preventive/Continuous Improvement Processes. Management ensures that Customer-focus is an integral part of these processes; that they comply with the requirements and conform to best practices. We realize that QA procedures alone will not necessarily resolve or avoid problems; what is necessary, and what ATS offers its customers is constant vigilance, positive attitude, and proper motivation.
We currently have an ISO 9001 compliant quality management system and are scheduled for our certification audit in early 2014. Our Quality Manual and associated quality procedures are NAVSEA approved for use of Alteration Installation Team (AIT) contracts, and comply with the NAVSEA Technical Specification 9090-310E, as well as NAVSEA Standard Item 009-04, as well as the following standards and specifications:
- ISO 9001:2008, Quality management systems-Requirements;
- TS9090.310D, Technical Specification: Alterations to Ships Accomplished by Alteration Installation Teams. Technical Specification;
- ISO 10012-1, Quality assurance requirements for measuring equipment-Part 1: Metrological confirmation system for measuring equipment;
- ANSI Z540-1, Calibration Laboratories and Measuring and Test Equipment-General Requirements;
- ANSI Z540.3, Requirements for the Calibration of Measuring and Test Equipment;
- ST700-EH-GYD-010/SISCAL, Shipboard Installed Instrumentation and System Calibration (SISCAL);
- ISO 17025, General Requirements for the Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories